Model No.: cy121808-62-6
Appearance and character: nearly white to white crystalline powder.
Melting point: 194-198 ºC (Dec.)
Boiling point: 663 C at 760 mmHg
Flash point: 354.8 ºC
First class classification: two classes of drugs in Department of Dermatology: immunomodulator grade three: Immunoenhancers.
Drug dosage form
1. Tablets: 400mg; 2. Powder injection: 400mg; 3. Oral solution: (1) 10ml: 0.2g (2) 10ml: 0.4g; 4. Granules: 2g: 0.4g .
Adjuvant therapy for chronic or recurrent respiratory tract infections and urinary tract infections.
usage and dosage
Children and adolescents aged 3 and above: 0.4g per day, two times a day, no more than 60 days.
Adults: 0.8g each time, two times a day, no more than 60 days.
The following adverse reactions can be observed after marketing monitoring and literature.
1. Digestive system damage: occasional nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, stomach discomfort, dry mouth, abdominal distention, anorexia, heartburn, etc., rare liver aminotransferase elevation;
2. Damage of skin and its appendages: occasional skin allergies (including rash and itching), skin flushing and so on; severe cases can be rare skin, mucosal ulcer;
3. nervous system damage: occasionally dizziness, headache, vertigo, etc.
4. Other: occasional chest tightness, fever, lethargy, palpitations, facial edema, lip edema, rare allergic purpura, allergic shock, etc.
1. ban on allergies to this product.
Disabled children under 2.3 years of age.
3. women were forbidden within 3 months of gestation.
4. Hereditary fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption patients prohibited (please note that the prescription contains the corresponding ingredients in the varieties please increase this article).
Matters needing attention
1. before medication, patients should be carefully inquired about medication history and allergy history.
2. patients with congenital immunodeficiency (high IgE syndrome) are cautious.
3. because the food will interfere with the absorption of this product, it should be taken on an empty stomach.
4. consult your doctor if any adverse events and / or adverse reactions occur during the use of this product.
Medication for pregnant women and lactating women
There is no information on medication for pregnant women and lactating women. Although animal experiments have no reproductive toxicity, they are still not suitable for use. Within 3 months of pregnancy, women are forbidden.
Drug use in children
This product can be used for children and adolescents aged 3 and over. See usage and dosage. Disabled children under 3 years of age.
Medications for the elderly
No experiments were conducted and no reliable references were available.
Drugs may affect the efficacy of drugs that inhibit or induce lymphocyte function or affect the activity of the immune system.
There are no reports of overdose of this drug. If overdose occurs, conventional methods such as vomiting, catharsis and infusion are needed to promote the discharge of overdose drugs.
This product is an immunoenhancer, which promotes the nonspecific immune response and the specific immune response. It can enhance the phagocytic activity of macrophages and neutrophils and enhance their chemotaxis. Activate natural killer cells, promote the proliferation of lymphocytes induced by mitogen, and increase the ratio of helper T cells (CD4 +) to suppressor T cells (CD8 +) in immunocompromised patients. Stimulation of interleukin -a and r- interferon promotes cellular immune response. It has no direct antimicrobial and antiviral activity, and plays a significant antimicrobial and antiviral role by promoting the immune function of the body.
The oral bioavailability was 45%, the half-life was 4 hours, and the prototype (95% intravenous dose) was excreted through urine. The bioavailability was reduced by 50% and the plasma concentration reached its maximum 2 hours later when administered simultaneously with food than when administered under fasting.
This product is completely excreted by urine, and the half-life of the renal insufficiency is prolonged. Severe renal insufficiency (plasma creatinine concentration 5mg/dl), the elimination half-life of pidotimod does not exceed 8 to 9 hours. Patients with liver dysfunction have not been studied since the product is excreted almost entirely by prototypes.
Shandong Chenyi Environmental Protection Technology Co.,Ltd
Contact Person: Jerry
Address: No.215 Beiyuan Main street,tianqiao District,Jinan,Shandong